Friday, May 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

Carol Larson has tagged me to give 7 random facts about myself. When you're tagged, you're supposed to post 7 random facts (not 'interesting' facts, or 'secret' facts) about yourself in your blog, and also post the rules of the game. Then you tag seven others, and list their names in your blog. Leave those you've tagged a comment on their blogs so they'll know they've been tagged and to read your blog. So, here are my 7 random facts:

1. My first child was born when I was 18 years old.
2. I drive a red Rav 4.
3. I love blue cheese.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I notice things that other people don't.
6. I use a PC at work and a Mac at home.
7. Sometimes I iron my sheets.

I know I'm supposed to tag seven more people, but that seems too much like a chain letter to me. So I'll just challenge anyone who reads this to post seven facts about themselves in their own blogs...voluntarily.

No comments: