Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The quilt show is up


I spent a couple of hours today, helping install a show of work by the California Fiber Artists, a group I have mentioned before in this blog. The local paper has already done an article about this show, the link is:

http://www.hmbreview.com/articles/2006/06/07/community/community_news/story4.txt

The picture is my quilt, "Adam and Eve," which I made just for this show. The theme is "Naked Truth: Fiber Transformations," so I printed two Rubens drawings from the web onto fabric and designed the quilt around them.

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high

No comments: