Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fall Wreath painting is finished








Here you go--I finished the Fall Wreath painting yesterday.

I'm also considering selling prints or jpegs of my paintings for $5 each. If you see one you like, contact me about it. I just ordered Christmas cards from Snapfish using a Nutcracker painting I did last year. If you'd like to do the same, I can email you a jpeg and then you can order the cards yourself. The understanding is that I retain copyright and you will use the jpegs only for your personal cards, not to make cards to sell. Here are four Christmas paintings I did last year that you might want to use.

2 comments:

Denise Bein Kroll said...

The fall wreath came out beautiful. I'd be willing to pay for a print!

marina said...

Great! My email is quiltnut1 at comcast dot net.

Send me a note there. Thanks!